Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pink Accents

Hot pink has always been a favorite color of mine, I mean, honestly, what girl doesn't love hot pink? It just adds the perfect amount of girly-ness to any ensemble.  Plus in my opinion, hot pink goes with any color combination.  Which is why I mixed in pink accents with this black dress even though I was already wearing a burgundy top underneath. 

 Dress-Forever 21 {Yes, that is a dress! I had to wear a skirt underneath b/c in what world is that thing a dress?! I'm only 5'5", it's not even like I'm a tall bitch!} Create a similar look with this dress // Skirt-Victorias Secret // Burgundy Top-H&M // Necklace-H&M {Similar here} // Belt-Target // Pumps-Colin Stuart {Victoria's Secret} Similar Here // Watch-Michael Kors // Bracelet-J. Crew.

1 comment: