Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pray For Boston!

Today, I just wasn't in the mood for anything fashion related.  I actually got dressed up really cute this morning (some new clothes I bought this past weekend).  But I was feeling very melancholy and this song only added to the sadness I was feeling, but it just feels appropriate for today.  
I usually listen to this song when I could use a good cry and today just feels like one of those days...as a runner I am so horrified and disturbed by this tragedy! I just ran a huge race in DC last weekend and it just really makes you think that it could happen anywhere there are large crowds of people!  I just really hope we can find out why and who did this horrible thing! 
#prayforboston


1 comment:

  1. I couldnt agree more! ithink out whole nation is just sad!

    ReplyDelete