Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Denim and Leather

Well, faux leather I should say...I'm not sure how I should feel about the fact that at 32 weeks pregnant I can still fit into my 'party pants'. I either think, "Wooo-hoooo, I haven't gotten that fat!" or "What the hell size pants am I buying that I can still wear them at 32 weeks pregnant?!" And they're even still falling down a little...I know right, complain some more! Boo-hoo I'm in my 8th month of pregnancy and can still wear all my normal pants! But honestly, it's baffling to me!

 Faux Leather skinnies-Forever 21 {Similar} // White Tee-Wet Seal (5 for $20 deal!) // Denim Vest-Nordstrom Rack // Chuck Taylor-Converse
Trey, the wonderful hubby that he is got me this Tory Burch bag for an early Mother's Day gift.  After speaking with a fellow Mom who said I will definitely want a smaller purse (I was carrying around my 3.1 Phillip Lim Large Tote from Target that weighs about 20lbs) So I immediately started looking for a cute, but larger crossbody.  To my delight Tory Burch was having a Friends & Family 25% off sale, so I jumped at the opportunity!
8 more weeks till we get to meet our beautiful (fingers crossed!) little girl, Cambria!


No comments:

Post a Comment