Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sisters Maternity Shoot

I am beyond lucky and blessed (#blessed) to be pregnant as the same time as my older sister, both expecting our first babies within 2 weeks of each other! We had a joint baby shower to spare our mutual friends from sitting through 2 torturous showers and decided while she was up here from D.C. that I wanted to get some sister maternity pictures taken.  

True to form I hit up pinterest for some inspiration and love the way our photo's turned out! 




Of course, now they're not sold on Phoenix for their little boy anymore, so this picture (my favorite, of course) may be wasted :(


Huge Shout out to my good friend Morgan from Kinzel Photography for the amazing memories!
On Erica: Dress-Asos // Belt-Steve Madden  // Flats- TJ Maxx // Necklace-Groopdealz {Similar
On Me: Maxi Dress-Forever 21 // Flats-Tory Burch // Necklace-Thrift Store

No comments:

Post a Comment