Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Nobody likes a Quitter

I apologize for my absence, it was horrible blogger etiquette to just leave without a warning, or even say when I'll be back.  But the truth is, one day, I was just not in the mood, so I decided to take a day off.  Well, the next day came, and I wasn't in the mood again.  Day after day, I'm not sure why exactly, I just wasn't in the mood to blog.  It just didn't excite me or bring me that sense of accomplishment like it had in the past.  It used to be my favorite part of the day, visiting all my blogger 'friends' on your blogs and posting about my newest fashion creation.  I'm not sure if it was the stress of the wedding or what, I still don't know.  I couldn't even bring myself to open up my 'Blogger' and look at anything.  It sounds sad and depressing, but I assure you it's not.  I am alive and well and I think I'm ready to continue this blogging journey I started, around a year ago! I had hoped by my one year anniversary I would do some fun give-a-way, or have a special one year anniversary blog post, but the excitement isn't back in that full of force yet.  But I just wanted to return and say Hello, I am here, doing well :) My wedding planning is coming to a close and I'm getting ready for all my summer adventures that lie ahead.  Perhaps a summer bucket list is in order...Maybe next post.  But for today, just some random photos from my 2 month hiatus.

 Purchased my Bridal Shower dress for my Kentucky Derby themed shower. 
(I got a different hat to wear for the actual day)
Catching some Rays {Tank from Wet Seal}
Out with my BFF
Wedding Flats (For when my heels become too much for one day)
Mine and Trey's matching Vans ;)
Kentucky Derby Outfit {Dress from Lulu's}
A rare sunny day in Cleveland
Trip to Pittsburgh
My newest summer heels that are 'homeless' because my closet is too full
{Find them here and here}
My amazing wedding invites :) 

So that's what I've been up to, How has your summer been going?

No comments:

Post a Comment