Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blue Moon





My post title comes from the fact that I am drinking a blue moon as I write this, and ironically I am also featuring my new cobalt blue Kitten Flare pants from Victoria's Secret, on sale now for $19.99. Seriously a great deal! I originally ordered The Kate Flare in bionic blue, and after having to send them back twice, then on the third attempt for the correct length they were discontinued! Personal note to self: When ordering pants from VS, order a 34 length when you want them long enough with heels! I could never remember the length I needed, I used to go by the rule of thumb that I would order the middle length when ordering pants to wear without heels, and the longest for pants with heels, well, they now carry a 36 length! Apparently for some 6'4" woman who needed Victoria's Secret pants.  How tall do you have to be for a 36 length?! I think my 6'0" fiance only wears a 34 length.  Regardless, this post is getting WAY off topic (I blame the blue moon).  Well, I already talked about my pants, the rest of the outfit is relatively simple.  I liked the black and white contrast with the bright blue pants. And I felt it needed a nice statement necklace, so I dug this one out of my preciously tucked away necklaces that I usually only bust out when I have on a fancy strapless dress, but figured, what the hell?!

Sorry for the rambling, but I warn you, this won't be the last post I write buzzed, or even drunk for that matter!

xoxo,
Marcy

Striped Tank-Marshall's, $12.99 Spring 2012
Flare Pant-Victoria's Secret, $19.99 July 2012
Rhinestone Bib Necklace-H&M $12.98 November 2010 (Similar style here ) I guarantee you could make one yourself with some gems and felt from Hobby Lobby and a hot glue gun. 
Watch-Bakersshoes.com $35 February 2011 (Similar style here )
Heels-Jessica Simpson $80 or $90 Spring 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment