Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Classic


I've seen this look on multiple fashion blogs, and also again last night while I was running into the mall.  It's pretty over-done if I do say so myself.  But I have been looking for a chambray top, or some type of a sheer blouse to wear over this maxi dress since I bought the maxi dress at the end of March.  I FINALLY came across one at Forever 21 last week (similar style, here) and now, of course, they have a bunch of them! This maxi already has elastic around the waist, so it didn't need the cinching of the shirt, but I think it just adds a little something to an otherwise plain dress.

*Disclaimer* Please do not mind the mess of a closet in the background.  I just got back from a 5 day camping trip and have been non-stop ever since, I just threw my bags in my closet and went on with my life. 


Maxi Dress-Tobi.com, (Similar style here) March 2012
Chambray button down-Forever 21, July 2012
Sandals-Burlington Coat Factory, June 2011
Necklace and Bangles-Aldo
Watch-Kenneth Cole, a gift from Santa, AKA my mother and she got it at TJ Maxx.
What the hell, I'll probably never be wearing them in another picture.   
Glasses-Walmart Vision Center, lol! I honestly think they're Walmart brand, they cost like $35!

The dress covers the sandals anyhow, but it's the first time I've worn them all summer! 
 

I wanted to get a close-up of the watch/bangle mixture, I'm pretty sure the bangles are from two different sets, (Similar styles here and here.) but I have them clumped together by "gold bangles" and "silver bangles", so it is possible the sets are all mixed up.  But I know the gold with the black ribbon came in a set from Aldo that also included stretchy pearl bracelets, in October 2009. 






No comments:

Post a Comment