Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hot and Humid


So I woke up this morning to go to the gym at 5:15am and when I stepped out of the door the humidity was so thick, I knew it was going to be a hot one.  So I did something I've never done before and I decided to wear shorts to work today.  I work in a very casual office (yesterday was my first day back after a long camping weekend and the only thing I had with me was ripped jeans and a hoodie) so I don't think it's a huge deal to wear shorts, but I've never been the one to stretch the limits then all of a sudden there is a "dress code" for the office.  But I just got these white shorts in the mail from Forever 21 last night and didn't want to wait to wear them.  I thought if I paired them with a dressy blouse and flat sandals it would take away from the fact that my shorts probably aren't an appropriate length for the office. I apologize again for my janky, self portraits with an iPhone, I will eventually get some better quality pictures.  Have a Fabulous Tuesday, and Happy Birthday to one of my best friends, Cara!

xoxo
-Marcy

Blouse-Tobi, I just saw the orange one on their site yesterday and now it's not available anymore.  
Necklace-Fredrick's of Hollywood, I got it awhile ago, but have seen similar styles at Burlington Coat Factory.
Sandals, Metallic, from Target. They go with everything, I also have them in black.
Purse-Shoedazzle, last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment