Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Bachelorette/Honeymoon Essentials

Happy Friday! 
This week has been full of wedding planning and stocking up on summer essentials =) Not a bad week if you ask me.  I FINALLY got all my wedding invites and shower invites out! {most would ask why the bride is sending out her own shower invites, but that is how OCD I am about everything getting done, I physically couldn't rely on other people to do it without going mad}

But I got a bunch of new swim suits, for obvious reasons {if you've been following the blog} lol
A few dresses to take on the honeymoon, one of those crop tops {I think my stomach is in decent enough shape to pull it off} and some new shoes for my Rehearsal Dinner {I really hate silver shoes with a passion, but they were the only color that would go with my dress}

 Dress from Tobi 
I have been dying to wear a deep backless dress like this, what better place than my honeymoon?!
Dress from Victoria's Secret
This dress will be perfect by day with sandals and a fedora, then add some heels and a classy up do for dinner that night.

 Just a few of the swim suits I bought.  I think I ordered 6 total, but I plan on returning at least 2. 
I figured if I just ordered a bunch at one time, it will save me from having to make multiple returns and exchanges. It's so hard to order online sometimes, especially swim suits, when they don't look nearly as good on you as they do these models!

All swimsuits are from Victoria's Secret
This one below from ASOS

And I can't possibly go to Vegas without another cute beach tote!

Tote-Rebacca Minkoff $28!!!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment