Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's been a Long Hot Summer...

...Well actually it hasn't, but it's been a long while since I've been on the blog.  It was a crazy summer, we hit up the annual Jamboree in the Hills for my birthday (July 20) I went to Vegas for my bachelorette party in August, then September 1st I married the love of my life and we had an amazing honeymoon in Mexico :) I'm finally back to 'real life' and somewhat missing all the planning and excitement, but it also feels good to just have my life back.  I'm still working crazy hours and started doing Crossfit at 6am, 3 times a week, but everything is just fabulous :)

I suppose I'll start where I left off...just some random photo's from the past few months.

 4th of July, my favorite holiday of the year! My shirt said 'Back to Back World War Champs' I got a kick out of it.

Jamboree in the Hills and the sexy Luke Bryan! 

 My Kentucky Derby Themed Bridal Shower
Sisters and Maids of Honor =) 
 Warrior Dash Ohio-Before!
 During...
AFTER!!!
 My Vegas Bachelorette Party

All dressed up for XS at Encore
Pool Day at Marquee
 All the ladies ready to go out for my Bachelorette party!
The Dancing Waters at the Bellagio-by far my favorite thing about Vegas.
My 2 besties at Rehab and our friend Ryan

Well that pretty much sums up my summer, I'll save the Wedding pics for their own post ;)
I'm Back Fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment