Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Slow Transition to Fall

I have a love/hate relationship with this time of the year, sure I love the crisp air, football games, and above all, the pumpkin beers that come out (I'm not your typical girlie girl who's obsessed with the pumpkin lattes, Nope! I got straight for the beers!)  But I start to reminisce in my closet over all the summer clothes that never {or barely} made an appearance over the summer.  So I try my hardest to try to transition some of my summer pieces and make 'Fall-like' outfits.  

The weather in Ohio has been bi-polar lately! It was in the 90's when I got back from Mexico last week, then dropped down into the low 50's {which felt near freezing!} Then it was in the upper 60's/low 70's all week, and today we have a high of 80°.  If you're from Ohio, you get it, you have your heat blasting in your car on your way to work and all your windows down and turn your air on in your house when you get home.  If you're not, then you probably think this is all crazy talk!


Blazer-Forever 21 {Similar} Tank-Express {On Sale NOW!} Skirt-Ebay {I just cut it with scissors to make it shorter, I didn't like where it hit below my knee with my stubby little legs} Scarf-Forever 21 {Similar} Sandals-Victoria's Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment