Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Wedding Teaser

So I just can't help myself and I want to upload a few of my favorite wedding pics that people have posted from our big day! Obviously I'll make a more official post when I get my professional pics, but for now I just want to share what I have. ENJOY! :) 

Rehearsal
Opening the Louis Trey got me :) 
 Fluffing my dress

 Right before I entered for my ceremony
During our Ceremony
Getting ready to make our exit
Our Reception hall during cocktail hour
 Pit stop for energy drinks
Finishing up our photos before heading to the reception
Father/Daughter & Mother/Son dance together.  I can't even remember what we were laughing about. 
My wedding day was the best day of my life, I am so happy and excited to finally be Mrs. Mauric :)



1 comment:

  1. You looked absolutely stunning!!! I'm obsessed with your dress! You looked perfect and I love the energy drink pit stop picture with your shades on! Haha! Congratulations Mrs. Mauric!

    ReplyDelete