Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall Shopping Spree

Fall Wish List


So, being the fabulous husband he is, Trey is letting me take some of the extra money we didn't use for our wedding (is it possible we actually saved too much?!) and letting me go on a $1000 shopping spree this weekend for fall essentials.  Since this will probably NEVER happen again, I've been researching all the best fall staples and have come up with a little list of things that will probably make my closet. 

What are some of your favorite fashion trends and what would you buy if you could go on a $1000 shopping spree? Seriously let me know because I don't want to miss out on something I could have bought  but didn't find out till afterwards!! 

*Update* 
I wrote this post Tuesday and actually went to Target after work and snatched up the 3.1 Phillip Lim  for Target tote with gusset.
 {Which looks disturbingly close to the Pashli leather bag, for a mere $54.99!}  
Along with this skirt and this top.




Forever 21 jacket
forever21.com


Trouvé legging
nordstrom.com


Rebecca Minkoff shoulder bag
saksfifthavenue.com



JewelMint
jewelmint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment