Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Blue, on Blue on Blue...

I typically wouldn't pair a chambray top with jeans.  I don't even follow 'fashion rules' and this is something I probably wouldn't do.  But I felt that with the polka dot cardi it sort of broke it up.  And like always, when I take a fashion risk, people notice.  I had a cashier tell me how much she loved my outfit and she wouldn't think to pair it together, but it works.  Thanks sales girl at the mall, you definitely know how to make a Fashionista's day :) I don't usually need praise for my outfits {if I like it, that is all that matters} but it is definitely appreciated!

 Chambray top-Forever 21 {similar style here} // Polka dot cardi-Target {Really wanting this bordeaux and pink polka dot cardigan here} // Necklace-Groupdealz {Similar can be found on Ebay} // Flats-Target {similar}

No comments:

Post a Comment