Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Splurge Vs. Save

I was in Target the other day buying Trey the coveted Black Ops 2 game when I passed by the purses {I really should know better by now to put on my blinders when I walk into that store} and of course something caught my eye! I've been eyeballing this bag for quite sometime, and was thrilled to see it recently went on sale! Unfortunately I didn't want the tangerine color, I really wanted Pink, so I didn't get it.  But when I saw essentially the same bag in Target for $24.99 I new it was fate.  {Plus Trey gets a present, so that means I get one too, right?} I ended up buying it in Mint, not Pink, but I'm super excited about my purchase and Love Love Love the mint color! {It looks a little more teal in the pic, but I think that's because of the blue wall in the background}  Target has it in an array of colors! I suggest getting yours today! It's a perfect way to give that pop of color to your fall wardrobe.




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this bag!!! I am with you on putting on the blinders in Target...I ALWAYS end up leaving with way more than I intended on buying when entering the store, lol. Love this purse though; going to have to check it out!

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete