Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

October Buys

I was supposed to take a shopping hiatus this month {again!} but yeah, that didn't happen. I honestly didn't to too much damage this month, I'm getting better at self control.  I just keep thinking to my self "house, wedding...house, wedding" until the urge to shop goes away.  Plus I had two really fulfilling trips to the thrift store nearby where I got a bunch of blouses, a few sweaters and 2 puffer vests! {One bright orange one for Browns tailgating}
  
                                                                                  
                                                                                This side of the board is similar to my                                                                                          purchases from the Thrift Store.
Below are my purchases for the month

October Buys




Forever 21 top
forever21.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


Fake fur vest
ebay.com


Forever 21 skinny jeans
forever21.com


Bow jewelry
factory.jcrew.com



Forever 21
forever21.com


No comments:

Post a Comment