Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Leopard Collar/Striped Dress


 Dress-Forever 21, September 2012 $14.80 {Somewhat similar dress here} Leopard button down-Thrifted, October 2012 // Boots-Victoria's Secret, August 2008 // Necklace-Groopdealz, August 2012 {Similar styles on Ebay}

This dress has been one of the most versatile fall pieces that I've purchased so far! I've already worn it 3 times {2 of the looks I didn't get pictures-damn!}The first time I wore a short sleeved sweater over the dress and this time, I wore a collared shirt under the dress. I love pattern mixing and think the leopard collar gave it a dressed up look for being a casual cotton dress.  Paired with leggings, boots, and of course the statement J. Crew necklace {knock off from Groopdealz}.

2 comments:

  1. I love that outfit so cute! you always have the cutest stuff!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, you look amazing. totally in love with this whole outfit! If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest post. xo

    fashionable footprints

    ReplyDelete