Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ballerina

I have been combing the internet for a tulle skirt.  I've seen a few outfit ideas on Pinterest and knew I had to have one! It's so 'opening scene from Sex and the City' and I'm such a 'Carrie'.  Honestly, if it were age appropriate I'd wear a tutu every single day.  So this tulle skirt is perfect and I can't wait to make more outfits with it this winter. 


Embellished Collar Sweater-H&M, November 2012 $14.95 // Tulle Skirt-Ebay, November 2012 $22 // Boots-Neccessary Clothing-August 2012, $29.99 // Bracelets-Dirty Pretty Things {Seen here}

1 comment:

  1. I love tulle skirts too girl and I love this one you're wearing here!!! Also that collared sweater is GORGEOUS....I want to go to H&M soon! Love the look girl :)

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete