Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Date Night

Trey and I took my parents to a Christmas Show a few weeks ago at the Akron Civic Theater which turned out to be a 2 1/2 hour, $20 nap for me, but I think everyone else enjoyed it.  I had a bit of a fashion crisis right before we left the house, I bent down to get something under the sink in the bathroom and the zipper on my skirt split!  So there I am about to walk out of the house, stuck in this cheap Forever 21 skirt because it split in the middle, so I couldn't zip it up or down!  I finally had to just un-tuck my shirt and wear the damn thing anyways! The only way out of it was to cut the skirt, but I didn't want to do that.  So my outfit didn't turn out as cute, I would have liked the shirt better tucked in, but I had to deal with the cards that were dealt to me that night. 

Top-Forever 21, December 2012 {Similar} // Necklace-Forever 21, May 2012 // Skirt-Forever 21 {Really old! Probably why the zipper broke!} Similar Here // Coat-Kensie, November 2012 {Similar} // Shoes-Coconuts, November 2011 {Similar}


 

No comments:

Post a Comment