Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

November Purchases

November Buys

Well, apparently I don't care much about having a fairy tale wedding in 10 months.  My wedding planning has not stopped me from shopping-at all!  Every month that I say I won't shop, I think I buy even more than the month before.  And December is usually the worst! For every purchase I make for someone else, I buy 2 for myself, it's really quite sickening!

I made 2 huge trips to the thrift store this month, which, I can't even begin to get into everything I got there! I try using the thrift store to keep me from buying too much other stuff, but if anything, it just gets me on a shopping roll and then I can't stop!  I had a hard time finding a lot of my purchases online, but I put together a little board of what I could find.

 New chunky infinity scarf from XXI and my new {red} hair!
Tulle Skirt from Ebay {totally feel like 'Carrie' in that skirt}


Sleeveless top
express.com


H M sequin top
$40 - hm.com


Kensie pea coat
6pm.com


Puff vest
tillys.com


Long skirt
tobi.com


PEPLUM SHELL TOP
express.com


H&M low jeans
$32 - hm.com


Green satchel
target.com


Beaded jewelry
ebay.com


J Crew j crew
jcrew.com



Aso
asos.com


H m
$13 - hm.com


H m
$16 - hm.com


No comments:

Post a Comment