Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A&F Flashback

Halfway through my day, I thought to myself "I feel like I'm back in 2003 when everything I wore was from Abercrombie and Fitch."  Probably because my jean jacket was from Abercrombie & Fitch, but the whole outfit was a bit casual for my 2013 tastes.  But I guess I can't dress my age everyday.  Let's just be glad I don't actually shop there anymore, $40 for a tee shirt?! Uh, WTF was I thinking back then?! and I bought every single one they came out with! Along with probably 15-20 pairs of $60 jeans and 4 of the exact same distressed jean skirts.  Can I just say that my absolute, hands down, most favorite pair of jeans I own right now were less than $10 from F21. I could honestly wear them every single day! I'm sure we all have past purchases that still haunt us to this day.  My A&F phase was definitely mine.   

 Jean Jacket-Abercrombie & Fitch, April 2004 {Similar} // Striped tee-Forever 21 $14.80 {Similar} // Scarf-H&M, November 2012 $15 // Jeans-Marshall's, April 2012 $16.99. {Similar

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes I was the same way with Hollister clothes! It makes me sick thinking about how much money I probably spent there!! I love this outfit!! You look great!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete