Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

3 Ways to Wear a Fur Vest

I'm obsessed with my fur vest.  I'd honestly wear it everyday if it were socially acceptable.  ("I'd drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable"-name that quote! lol) 

Here are 3 looks I've put together with my vest, you can also see it here, here and here.

CASUAL


Outfit Details-Striped Top-Forever 21 {Similar stripes, but much cuter} // Mint Collared shirt-Forever 21 // Jeans-Forever 21 {I'm sensing a pattern here} // Necklace-J. Crew {Similar for less} // Boots-Bakers, August 2011 {Similar} // Bracelets-Forever 21, GroopDealz, Kate Spade // Watch-Michael Kors, December 2012
My boots are soaked from the snow!
My newest obsession, mixing silver and gold-LOVE IT! 

ELEGANT
 This next look is from a wedding I attended over the weekend.
February + Wedding = Perfect excuse to work fur into my ensemble.
 Dress-Forever 21 {really old} // Pumps-Vince Camuto, Macy's, August 2012 // Clutch-Thrifted. 
You can actually see my new hair color here, there are tints of purple! 

DRESSY
 Outfit Details- Top-Thrifted // White Jeans-Levi's, From Marshalls, March 2012 // Necklace-homemade with strands of pearls and ribbon on the ends.

I have many other looks I've created with my vest, but these 3 are somewhat different from one another.  I'm always on the lookout for new ways to wear my fur vest! What are some of your favorite looks?





2 comments:

  1. Wow!! It looks amazing every single way you wear it! I love it with the stripes!! Super cute!!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i had the est i would also be obsessed!! so cute!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete