Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Neon Sweater/Hunter Boots

I don't have much to say about this outfit, other than I love bright colors, but that seems kind of obvious.  Oh! And these rain boots were the best investment I've made in a long time! I wear them all the time! Ohio winters require them.  The weather goes from cold, snowy, warm, melted snow, rain, sleet, snow, rain again.  And this is all within one afternoon.  UGGS just aren't getting the job done with how wet it's been.  I have been wearing my Hunters probably 3+ times a week! Love them!

  Sweater-Forever 21 {Similar}, October 2012 // Jeans-Forever 21, October 2012 // Scarf-Target, March 2011 // Hunter boots-January 2013 {On Sale Now!}

1 comment:

  1. I keep wanting to get a pair of those Hunter boots!!! Everyone looks so cute in them and you might have just sold me with this look! Love it and the neon!!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete