Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Black, White & PINK!

To break up the same old drab winter outfits I like to try and wear skirts or dresses at least once a week.  When I was in high school every Wednesday I wore a skirt/dress.  It's like in mean girls when "on Wednesdays we wear pink" except this was long before mean girls. For some reason, anytime I wear hot pink, I end up mixing it with black and white.  I just love the classic black and white with that pop of pink, usually I wear silver too, so I decided to mix it up this time with gold for a different look.  

I'm trying to keep this blog going, I really am, it's hard enough making posts everyday and trying to network and get followers when I'm not working 60+ hours a week and planning a wedding.  But I will promise to try and blog more and attract more followers.  But as always, THANK YOU for reading and if you haven't already, don't for get to join with the link over here ---->



Outfit Details: Skirt-Forever 21, winter 2010 // Blazer-TJ Maxx {Similar Splurge, or Save} // Necklace-crafted, seen here // Booties-Aldo, December 2009

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I understand how planning a wedding can be very time consuming :)

    Inspirations by Kayla Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always pair black and white with pink too!! It just looks so classy! I love your pink skirt with that blazer!!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!!

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete