Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Birchbox

So I'm officially obsessed with Birchbox! It's a club where you pay $10 a month and you get a box full of sample sized goodies, mostly beauty products, shipped to your door once a month.

I get so excited because you have no idea what you'll be getting (It's like when I order clothes online and usually by the time it ships I forget what the heck I even bought!) I love experimenting and trying new products without making a $15+ investment on a beauty product that I might not even like! So this is perfect for me!

Has anyone else signed up for Birchbox?   How much do you love it?

This month I got a facewash, lip plumper, shave cream, headband and nail file.  Definitely give it a try! It's a small investment to potentially find your newest beauty obsession that you'll swear by for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment