Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Winterizing a Floral Dress

Just because its 18° out and there is snow on the ground, doesn't mean I don't still want to wear some summery clothes.  Actually, busting out a floral dress on a dreary winter day puts me in a better mood.  It makes me feel bright and cheery :) So I found that layering a turtle neck under a summer dress is great way to make it winter appropriate.  Paired with my fleece lined tights and I even stayed warm all day!  Here's to hoping we only have a few more weeks till I can wear dresses without tights and a turtleneck!


*Outfit Details* Dress-Random NYC boutique, August 2011 $39 {Create a similar look} // Turtleneck-Target $10 // Fleece tights-Gabriel Brothers, December 2012 $5 // Wedges-Burlington Coat Factory, Spring 2012 $15 {Similar} // Necklace-H&M, November 2010 $12.99 {Similar} // Watch-Michael Kors, Christmas Gift 2012


3 comments:

  1. Wow! You made that summer dress look amazing for winter!! Such a great idea!! So pretty!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl this is SUCH a beautiful look!!!! Love it SO much, I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete