Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy March!





St. Patty's Day to the bar

With St. Patty's Day right around the corner I'll be sharing some fun dress up ideas.  This one is something I'd wear to the bar for a kegs and eggs type of deal.  With March 17th on a Sunday this year, you can bet that I will make a whole Sunday Funday out of it.  Actually, I'm running a 15K in Cincinnati that morning for the American Heart Association, but after that it's green beer and corned beef sandwiches for me :) Last year we spent St. Patrick's Day in Vegas, it was cold and rainy in Sin City, and 70° and sunny in Ohio-Go Figure!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! i am running my first 5k this summer and i cant wait!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will become addicted to races! I ran my first 2.8 mile race and within 2 years ran my first half marathon! There is nothing better than the feeling after a race, so rewarding!

      Delete
  2. Very cute!! My friend Nikki is running in that 15K too!!! Good luck!! That will be fun! I love the converse!! My birthday is the day before St. Patty's Day, so I've always loved celebrating! :) I hope it's nice weather again!!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope u have a fun birthday weekend! I'm so nervous for the race, it's been so cold which makes it hard to get outside for my long runs :(

      Delete