Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Wearing Green on St. Patty's Day {Part 2}

St. Patty's Day-Casual



 Happy St. Patrick's Day weekend everyone! 
If you missed my last St. Patty's Day Post, I'm going to be dressed something like this
So if you still want to look festive, without looking like a giant drunken nerd, then this would be a more subtle look for drinking green beer.  It's laid back like you didn't get dressed up, just threw together an outfit.  But {god forbid} you bump into your boss, or someone of importance, you can still keep your dignity when you return to work on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I always dressed like a drunken nerd in college, but now I think I need to dress a little more classy. :) I love this outfit!! Love the maxi skirt style!! By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award!! Go check out my blog for details! Congrats!!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete