Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Floral Print Top

I'm gonna pop some tags, only got $20 in my pocket...I actually got this floral print top at the thrift store, I've seriously found some amazing deals there! It helps that I'm on a strict shopping ban because of the wedding, yet going home with 6 tops, 4 sweaters, and 3 puffy vests for $30 really feeds my addiction.  I've had to buy new hangers on 3 different occasions, but it's worth it to stay away from the mall.



Floral Top-Thrifted {Seriously like $1} // Sweater-Wet Seal // Boots-Shoedazzle // Necklace-Groopdealz {deal is over, but can be found here} // Bracelets-F21, Kate Spade // Watch-Kenneth Cole {Bought from TJ Maxx for 1/2 price!}


 




6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit!!! Love the bauble necklace and blouse under the sweater! Great combo!! You look gorgeous!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to layer more to create more outfits with stuff I already have!

      Delete
  2. I love your watch! I am a new follower check out my blog
    loa20s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit! New follower.
    I need to get into thrifting. But I have no idea where to go. Does Goodwill count? I don't think of that as thrifting but I suppose it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading!!! Goodwill counts! I have seriously gotten some great stuff at the thrift store! I have a really good one up the street from me, I try to only allow myself to go once a month, because the stuff is so cheap I end up buying everything, then have no where to fit it in my closet! But just getting a few random tops and sweaters has really expanded my wardrobe, plus I got some really cute vintage looking envelope clutches there as well!

      Delete