Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Break Essentials

Spring Break Essentials




I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow for a little getaway with my girlfriends.  I've just been stressed out with working 2 jobs and the wedding planning that I needed to get away! I'm supposed to be saving money, but my mental health was at stake! I was on the verge of a mental breakdown if I didn't get a vacation.  Sometimes you just have to say screw it! Money will always be coming in, but you're only young once :) 

2 comments:

  1. So colorful and cute! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! I am now following your blog, it's great :)

      Delete