Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Bubble Bauble

First thing's first, who is actually old enough to remember that amazing 90's video game? It was probably my favorite for original Nintendo. 

But moving along...So we all know these necklaces are all the rage! They are everywhere, and go with everything.  There is no better way to spruce up a dull top and jeans than with this versatile necklace.  I could literally (in my best Chris Traeger voice) wear it everyday! (Any Parks and Rec fans out there??) I have been 'saving' this outfit for quite some time now.  It's pretty dressy for my office, and it's been quite hot for long sleeves, but once I got my J Crew bubble necklace in the mail, it was on like Donkey Kong (another beloved 90's video game). I had a hard time deciding what shoes to pair it with, I couldn't decide if I wanted to dress it up, or down with my shoes, so I went up.  As I like to say "There is no such thing as over-dressed". 



Top-The Limited
Skirt-Forever 21, May 2012 (Similar style here)
Necklace-J Crew, Ebay, July 2012
Shoes-Charlotte Russe, June 2007 (Really old! The only reason I remember when I got them was because I bought them to wear for my friends rehearsal dinner before her wedding and her date was the popular 07/07/07).
I also carried my new metallic Express bag (See birthday post!)

2 comments:

  1. Ah girl I LOVE the way you styled your grey bubble necklace. Absolutely fabulous!!! You look so cute!

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! I wore it again this weekend to a wedding! And I have a feeling I'll get a lot of wear out of it when I go to NYC this week :)

    ReplyDelete