Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

From Day to Night

This past weekend I met a friend and her boyfriend for dinner, then I was meeting another friend out at the bars afterwards for a night of drunken shenanigans.  I wanted to wear something that I could easily transform from the outdoor lakefront restaurant, to the trashy college-aged bar scene.  


Tank-H&M, August 2012 $7.95 (Similar style here)
Vest-Express, May 2012 $29.50 (used a $15 gift card to get it for $15) Similar style here.
Skirt-Target, August 2012, On sale for $15
Wedges-Victoria's Secret, May 2012, On sale now for $59
Necklace-Vintage jewelry from my Grandma. (Similar Style here)
Now off to the bar, I just traded the casual skirt for a tight floral print skirt from Wet Seal. (On sale now for $8.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment