Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Love

I'm a little behind on my blogging this week.  I've been busy, busy preparing for my NYC trip next week.  Today I'm featuring a simple outfit I wore to the Tremont Ale Festival in Cleveland.  Well, we were supposed to go.  It was a last minute decision and when we got there, tickets were sold out.  So our friends who purchased pre-sale tickets went ahead, while Trey and I walked around, played at a playground, and swung on a swing set before heading over to a patio bar to have a few cold ones while we waited for my friends to finish up. I had Victory Brewing Company, Summer Love Ale.

xoxo
-Marcy
 Top-random NYC boutique-August 2011 (Similar style here), Shorts and belt-Target (Similar style here), Purse-DKNY (Got at Marshall's for $50, retailed for $295!!) Necklace-Aldo Accessories-December 2011 (Similar style here)

No comments:

Post a Comment