Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Leaving Las Vegas

While vacationing in Las Vegas this past March, three weeks after getting engaged, Trey and I had a chance to sneak away from the city for the afternoon to visit Valley of Fire State Park. It's there where we got the opportunity for his cousin to snap a few engagement photos and  I wanted to share them because I love them so much! There's just something about being dressed up in the middle of the desert that gave me this vintage feel. I'd like to think it's how my grandparents dressed when they traveled out west by car, because you know, that was the era when men and women still dressed up. And it was also a time when things moved at a slower pace, and people still had time to stop and take in the scenery. It was such a wonderful day with my fiance that I'll cherish for years to come. I hope you love the photos as much as I do!

xoxo
-Marcy








More Engagement Photos to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment