Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Last Call before Labor Day!

I don't believe there are fashion "rules" one must abide by, and if there are, well, I don't play by the rules.  But that didn't stop me from rushing to wear my white jeans right before Labor Day weekend.  I don't usually follow those types of fashion guidelines.  If you ask me, I think people who say you can't wear white after labor day or you can't wear black with brown honestly don't know anything about real fashion!  But there was still something that felt wrong about saving my white jeans for next week.  So I caved! But we'll see if I'm brave enough to wear them again this year!



Sheer blouse-Forever 21, June 2012 $15.80 (Similar styles here and here)
Jeans-Levi Strauss, Bought from Marshall's April 2012 $16.99 (Similar style from the Gap, on sale here for $17.99!)
Belt-Express, REALLY old, possibly summer 2003, I think it was $20 or so. (Similar knockoff here
Purse-Shoedazzle Cardiff, May 2011 $39.95
Watch-Nixon (in matte thistle) July 2012 $38 (No longer on sale, found here)
Necklace-Baker's, September 2010 $15 (Similar style here)
Wedges-Victoria's Secret, June 2012, On Sale now for $59

No comments:

Post a Comment