Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fall Colors

Apparently I'm getting a little excited for fall.  Burnt orange is one of my favorite fall colors.  I never realized it until last year when it seemed a good portion my new fall clothes were burnt orange.  It could be the fact that I'm a die hard Cleveland Browns fan (you'd have to be die-hard to keep rooting for that team), but there is just something about that deep orange that gets me all warm and fuzzy inside.  This outfit was pretty simple to put together and was very comfortable.  Just a stretchy cotton skirt with a loose tank and pleated open cardigan, as Forever 21 called it.  I felt the wedges dressed it down just a bit and gave it a more casual feel.  I don't like getting overly dressed up for work, since our design firm is such a casual laid-back atmosphere.





Tank-Express, June 2011 $11.99
Skirt-Forever 21, Fall 2011 (Similar style here)
Open Jacket-Forever 21, June 2012 $10.99 (Similar style here)
Wedges-Steve Madden, August 2009 On Sale at Macy's for $59. (Similar Pair)
Necklace-Aldo Accessories, December 2011
Watch-Kenneth Cole, December 2011

On a side note can you believe August is half over?! There are only 2 weeks left of summer =( How did this happen??? I love fall and can't wait to bust out my boots, but hate to retire all my sandals and sundresses that never even got to make an appearance this summer! Hope the next 2 weeks are full of sunshine and sandals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment