Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

The morning after a double...

There is a reason I didn't get any face shots in these pictures.  I was beyond tired after working at the design firm all day, then the bar all night.  I was sporting no makeup and my glasses from High School. My newer glasses were still packed from my NYC trip.  I sent the majority of my stuff back with my Fiance's mom. She drove, I flew, but I only wanted to take a carry on. Unfortunately for me she still has ALL my stuff, including all my NYC buys, which I'll dedicate a blog post to.




Regardless, this was a pretty mindless outfit I threw on this morning.  I've worn this top with a much cuter outfit before I started this blogging adventure.  And we all know the rules about when I can wear it again...pretty much never! Well, at least not to work again, maybe on a weekend, or if I go out of town. 
Top-Forever 21, June 2012 $11.99 (Similar style here)
Jeans- 7 For All Mankind, July 2007, On Sale at Saks, $120
Cami-Walmart (My new spot to buy all my shelf bra cami's-so cheap!)
Wedges-Steve Madden, July 2009, On Sale $50 (Found them on another budget fashion blog, wow! am I late to the party!)
Necklace and Watch-Clearly they're my go-to jewelry, Proof, and again here.

No comments:

Post a Comment