Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

NYC Shopping

I recently went to NYC on a girls trip.  We had a blast, roaming the city, singing and dancing in the subway station (Oh there is a video!) dining out, wedding dress shopping, and of course regular shopping.  I didn't plan on doing too much shopping simply because I was planning on buying a wedding dress.  But after not finding anything "Marcy" enough, my money was burning a hole in my pocket!

I said I would feature a blog about my NYC buys.  But honestly, they weren't THAT exciting.  I did way more damage last year, but I am planning a wedding, so my shopping has to be toned down a bit.  I got some other things that aren't listed here, but I'm sure I'll feature them in a blog post at some point.

 Vince Camuto pumps, on sale at Macy's for $47
 I've been eying boots like these since last winter, I finally gave in when I found a pair for $29.99 at Necessary Clothing
 The big necklace is from H&M I planned on doubling it up with the smaller one from XII or Forever21, which ever name you want to go by.  The bracelets are also from F21.
 I got some new gym clothes, I also got another pair of shorts from Nike. I work out 5x a week, so I'm constantly running out of gym clothes.  And I'm obsessed with neon gym clothes.
I have been looking for a lace bandeau top for awhile, so when PINK had them 2 for $28, I decided to get two! They'll go great under my sheer tops! 

I'm not sure if I'll actually wear this outfit together or not, but they're all pieces from H&M so I put them together in a little outfit.  Find them here and here, similar skirt here

I also got a bracelet and necklace from Aldo, white Chuck Taylors, a few other tops, some perfume (Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue) and of course some stuff for Trey.

No comments:

Post a Comment