Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Neon Top-2 ways

I got this neon orange tank from Zara in NYC this summer.  I wore it once when the weather was still decent and thought that was the end of this tank till next summer.  Then, like any fashionista would, I found a way to remix it so I could wear it once the boots came out. 

First Look
Close up of details
Shoes-Colin Stuart, Victoria's Secret, November 2008
Necklace-Aldo, August 2012 $25
Belt-Necessary Clothing, August 2012, $7.99

Second Look
Sweater-Forever 21, June 2012 $11.99 // Necklace-Forever 21, May 2012 $12.80 {Similar here} // Boots-Necessary Clothing, August 2012 $29.99 {Similar style here}

Be sure to follow my blog by clicking the 'Follow' tab, and also leave a comment and I'll be sure to follow you back =) 

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these looks! the first one is my favorite! Just so you know i nominated you for a liebster award check out my latest blogpost for details!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is awesome! I'll get to work on my questions today =)

      BTW: Love your blog as well! And I'd also love to have my own clothing store!

      Delete