Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Party Pants

I never thought I'd do the 'pleather' pants look again after looking back in horror at a silver pair I got from Gadzooks in 1999.  But here I stand in 2012 wearing another pair.  I guess when it comes to fashion, we can all take a piece from the book of Bieber, and "never say never".  I'm actually really loving these pants and the versatility they have.  They can take any outfit that I'd typically just wear with skinny jeans and give it a bit of fashion flair.



Pants-Forever 21, September 2012 $24.80 // Tank and Blazer-H&M, August 2012 $24.95 (Similar) // Necklace-J. Crew (Similar styles here and here) // Colin Stuart Heels-Victoria's Secret, August 2010 $75 // Bracelets-KR Designs, Pretty Precious Jewelry, September 2012 // Watch-Kenneth Cole, Found here (Purchased at TJ Maxx for half price!)

No comments:

Post a Comment