Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

October Wish List

October Wish List

October Wish List by marcyb15 featuring a faux leather mini skirt

Unfortunately I am planning a wedding, so I might be lucky enough to get one or two items on my wish list =( I am trying to take a shopping hiatus (I failed miserably in September) and only allowing myself to shop at thrift stores.  I have surprisingly gotten some amazing items.  There are rows and rows of blouses in all different styles and colors, I've gotten some really nice name brand tops and sweaters.  I did allow myself to purchase a similar faux fur vest as the one above.  And with sweetest day around the corner, I sent some suggestions to Trey ;) Sometimes that boy just needs a few hints. 

Happy Wednesday Fashionistas!  

Cardigan
factory.jcrew.com


Guess coat
nordstrom.com


Faux fur vest
express.com


Old navy
oldnavy.gap.com




Bracelet
jcrew.com


Lucky brand belt
luckybrand.com


Taryn Boot
delias.com

No comments:

Post a Comment