Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Night at the Winery

About once a month, I get together with my mom and a group of our girlfriends for dinner. (Mostly mother and daughter combos) I come straight from work so I wanted an outfit that would go from the office to the winery.  I love mixing patterns, and stripes with floral happens to be one of my favorites.  I threw on the bubble necklace to dress it up a bit, then the flat sandals to dress it down.  Typically I'd wear wedges with this outfit, but knew the winery was outside and has some gravel and grass areas that would be difficult for walking in wedges.  We had some wonderful wine, reds are my favorite, but I enjoy whites and sweets in the summer.

What are some of your favorite wines? And for anyone in the Cali area, check out my Aunt and Uncle's Winery, Kiamie.  They have delicious blends of mostly reds, and some whites.  It's definitely my favorite wine :) 

Your BFF,
 Marcy

Dress-B Lux Boutique, June 2012 $35  
Lace-Trim Striped Cardigan-Charlotte Russe, May 2011, on sale $10 (Similar styles here and here
Necklace-J. Crew $150 (similar styles on Ebay)
Sandals-Target June 2012 $15

No comments:

Post a Comment