Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BOOTS!!!

One thing that I do look forward to with the transition from summer to fall is getting to wear boots.  I don't know what it is, but I know every girl anticipates it! There is just something unexplainable about that feeling of wearing boots again...until about midway through winter and I just want to wear sandals again! It's definitely a bittersweet time of year, retiring all my sandals and wedges and dusting off my old boots.  But I even have a song that I listen to that gets me so pumped up about boots!  Check it out below! "My Boots" by Lights.



I absolutely love Lights, she's one of my favorite artists! She's from Canada and isn't huge in the US yet, but I've seen her live 3 times and met her twice.  She is an absolute sweetheart and her music is awesome! 
My sister and I with Lights at one of her Concerts. 
Below are my favorite boots I can not wait to wear this fall/winter! 

 Necessary Clothing-August 2012 $29.99 (Similar Styles here and here) They also come in an array of colors! I'd love to get a bright, fun pair!
 Birthday Present from the fiance :) Very Volatile-Denver boot, July 2012 Shiekh Shoes $53.74 (Cannot find them on sale ANYWHERE anymore, cheapest place I've found them is Ebay. 2 pairs left in size 7 only)
 Tularosa Belt Knit Uggs-Victorias Secret, December 2011 $139.99 (No Longer Available) Now on Zappos for $200
Ankle Booties-Aldo, December 2009, Gift from old boyfriend. 
 Breckelles Rider-Amazon, December 2011 $39.99
 Break 3-Barefeet Shoes, September 2012 $32.99 (Similar style here)
 Cuffed Suede Over the Knee Boot-Victoria's Secret-August 2010 $188
Baker's-Bradford boot, August 2011 $130

1 comment:

  1. I am so ready for boot weather!! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete