Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Broadway Show

I'm really behind on posting my pictures/outfits from my NY trip.  This particular day we got all dressed up to go to a Broadway Show and dinner, then when we went to get tickets they ended up being more expensive than most of us wanted to pay, so we just went to dinner and I made another bridal appointment while we had some spare time.  I rationalized that I'd rather spend the money on shopping than to see a show.  And to be honest I don't know what is wrong with me, but I'm like a baby when you take me to any kind of theater, the second the lights go down, I fall right asleep.  So I really didn't want to take a $100 nap.

 Starting with Kelliann on the left, her dress is from Express.  She's a walking Express ad, she owns every dress they sell! Next, my purple dress and belt are both from H&M.  The necklace is from Bakers Shoes and the earrings are from Forever 21, purchased in June 2012.  And on the far right Chelsea's Asymmetrical midi skirt is from Forever 21, May 2012,$15.80 (Similar style here) and Necklace-Also from F21, May 2012 $12.80 (I dressed her in my clothes that day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment