Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Yellow and Grey Part Deux

I'm getting married next September (One year from Today!) I've already confessed my love of yellow and grey but I felt that it would be a bit too summery as my wedding colors.  I originally chose a dusty pink, or blush and navy, so then I decided to use grey and yellow as a pallet for my engagement photos.  My friend Morgan who is an amazing photographer took these photos but we were in a bit of a time crunch because I was running late (as usual).  We had planned our photos for the weekend before but it ended up storming, so we changed the date but only had about an hour.  Here is a little sneak peek of some of my favorite photos.  Enjoy!

*Updated Pics from the Photographer*






I discovered my dress on another fashion blogger website Penny Pincher Fashion, she featured this backless dress from StyleGodis and the second I saw it, I knew I had to have it for my engagement photos. (Also in Purple.)

Thanks for reading!

Your BFF,

Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment