Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cozy Travel

I wore this outfit on my day of travel into NYC.  The flight was only an hour, but I still wanted to be comfortable during the car ride, sitting in the airport, and on the plane.  This is the Marcy equivilent to sweatpants.  A cotton maxi skirt, Long stretchy tank, and of course a hat, I can’t be the only person who just feels greasy after being in an airport/airplane.  So it’s nice to have a hat to keep my hair covered.  Especially if I take a little snooze on the plane I can throw my hat back on to cover my sleep hair.  I also wore a jean jacket since it’s usually chilly on planes, but once we got into the city it was way too hot for a jacket.  

Maxi Skirt-Necessary Clothing, August 2011 (Similar style here and here) // Tank-Wet Seal, October 2009 // Scarf-Target, February 2012 // Purse-DKNY, February 2012 (From Marshalls) // Fedora-Target, February 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment