Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blue Suede Shoes

 It got chilly for a few days and I wasn't used to wearing jeans to work, especially not with a long sleeved shirt.  This sheer top was pretty light, but I definitely felt like I was dressing for fall.  I could have went either way with this outfit, it would be cute with a pair of flats as well (and I just got cobalt blue flats) but I already felt a little like a lumberjack with the plaid shirt and jeans, so I wanted to give it a girly feel with the heels. 
 Sheer Top-Target, August 2012 $15 // Jeans-Forever 21 (really old, but I remember they were on sale for $10) // Pumps-Colin Stuart, Victoria's Secret, August 2010 $79 (Similar style here) // Necklace-Ebay, May 2012 $8.99 (Definitely check out! Seller has great necklaces!) // Watch-Nixon, July 2012 $37. (I got a damn good deal! I cant find it on sale anywhere!)
 Good Lord my room is a mess! I'm out of town almost every weekend, so I usually have my bags 1/2 unpacked and thrown everywhere, but I usually try to tidy up for pics! I apologize!

Your BFF,
 Marcy

3 comments:

  1. Something about that very first picture, maybe the pose, or just the fact that you're wearing a plaid shirt totally reminds me of you in 7th grade. I busted up when I first saw it. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks E! Except don't forget I had that horrible haircut in 7th grade! Should I put a sweatshirt over that shirt and take my senior pics?! lol

      Delete
  2. Thanks for reading! I'll be checking out yours as well :)

    ReplyDelete