Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Jeweled Collar LBD

Since seeing this dress on Pink Peonies blog, I have been drooling over rhinestone collar dresses.  This Kate Spade dress is just amazing! But $548, I wish! I stumbled across a similar style from ASOS, that I immediately fell in love with because it was more in my price range.  I say 'more' but I still couldn't justify spending $130 on a dress either.  If there was no other option, I may have went for it, but after going shopping at my trusty Forever 21, I realized there are even more affordable options! Not exactly as cute, but definitely do able. I actually opted for a plain black dress with a similar shape that I plan on wearing with a rhinestone collar necklace.  I figured it would be more versatile and I can wear the dress more than just a few times, and even after the rhinestone collar phase passes. But I wanted to share this amazing dress and the other affordable options.

Your BFF,

Marcy

Kate Spade-Kimberly Dress $548
ASOS $129.35
Tobi-Lina Sequin Collar Dress $48
 Forever 21-Sequined Collar Dress $24.80
Forever 21-Collared Bodycon Dress $19.80
This one would make a fun little fashion project and you could glue your own rhinestones to the collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment