Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

NYC Style

While I was in NYC last month I saw numerous girls wearing similar outfits.  It's actually what clinched my decision on buying white Chucks.  I like the dressy-ness of the trousers and blazer, then dressed down look of a casual tee and sneakers.  I also saw variations of this outfit with leggings, skinny jeans, and I plan on trying it with colored skinnies.  With fall upon us, I will most likely be wearing more outfits like this.


Your BFF,

Marcy




Tank-street vendor in NYC August 2012 $18 (Similar choice here)
Cropped Pant-Express June 2011, On Sale for $23.99 (Similar style here)
Shoes-Converse, August 2012 $50
Necklace and Bracelet-Aldo August 2012, $25 and $18
Watch-Kenneth Cole, December 2011, Purchased at TJ Maxx for $59.99 (Similar Style)

No comments:

Post a Comment